Members of Kidney Care UK have been all over the country today spreading awareness of World Kidney Day alongside patients, medical professionals, and volunteers:-
- Our Head of Advocacy Nick has been supporting Guys & St Thomas' Kidney Patient Association.
- Ewan, our West Scotland, Advocacy Officer has been manning a stand at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow.
- North East England AO, Linda, has been helping run a stand at Sheffield Northern General Hospital which covers patients from as far afield as Chesterfield, Barnsley, Doncaster, and Rotherham areas.
- Kate, our Advocacy Officer who looks after the South West England has been in Gloucester alongside Kidney Research UK and the Gloucestershire Kidney Patient Association.
- Rob Finnigan, is our Advocacy Officer for the North West of England is attending an event along with a transplant surgeon, nephrologists, and most of the living donation team from Salford Royal.
- In Northern Ireland our Advocacy Officer William us running a Kidney Care UK information stand at the main hopsital at Antrim Renal Unit.
- Our Advocacy Officer for London and the South East, is at Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth.