We are encouraging individuals and patient groups to work together with renal/transplant units in hospitals all over the UK to support the day by organising an activity or event. The aim is to draw public attention to the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle to help look after your kidneys, what can be done to protect the kidneys before disease strikes, and to assist patients who already have chronic kidney disease. Following the global theme, there will also be a focus on kidney disease and women’s health.
The World Kidney Day support packs are now available
Go to the World Kidney Day website to order your pack.
The 2018 World Kidney Day UK Support Pack contains:
- A5 double-sided kidney health information flyers (please specify the number you require in the form above)
- A4 women’s kidney health information flyers (please specify the number you require in the form above)
- WKD logo sticker sheets (48 stickers per A4 sheet) (please specify the number you require in the form above)
- 5 A4 kidney health awareness posters
- A4 blank poster to help advertise your event
- Guide to working with the Media to help get support from the press
- Guide to using Social Media to help spread the message far and wide
- Sample press release to try to get local media along to your event or cover something about it in the local paper, on the radio or even TV
- Sample letter to your MP to help raise awareness about kidney disease and potentially invite them to your event
Kidney Care UK joins forces with the Governm…
Working together to help save lives through the vaccine roll out
Have your voice heard as restrictions ease a…
Kidney Care UK is launching the third of our national surveys to learn how the pandemic is affecting you.