If you have had an assessment, or are waiting for an assessment, for PIP (personal independence payments) or ESA (employment and support allowance), we'd like to hear from you. You can respond online through this PIP & ESA assessment survey about your own experiences in claiming these benefits but we would like to hear about them to in order to build up the evidence for kidney patients on which assessments need to improve. Please can you let us have your comments on the following by 4 November by emailing [email protected] with the title ‘Benefits Enquiry’.
- What were you claiming for?
- Was this a new claim or a result of your circumstances changing?
- How long did you have to wait to hear?
- How accurate was the assessor's report?
- Did they understand kidney failure?
- What was the outcome?
- Did you appeal?
- What was the outcome of the appeal?
- Who helped you, e.g. Citizens Advice, renal social worker, Kidney Care UK advocacy officer
- Any other comments regarding what could have been improved about the process
Question Time: Covid-19 and CKD – Lifting Lo…
Read the report of our recent Q&A Webinar on lifting lockdown from 30 March 2021
Celebrate Captain Tom's achievements in spec…
Be part of the worldwide event celebrating Captain Tom Moore's achievements