With no government funding, it is only the generosity of our supporters that allows us to continue our vital work to improve life for kidney patients. You are at the heart of everything we do and giving to us should be a positive and rewarding experience.
By registering with the Fundraising Regulator, Kidney Care UK has made a public promise to ensure all our fundraising activity is legal, open, honest and respectful.
- We will never ask you to support us in a way you are not comfortable with
- We will always offer a choice of ways in which to support the charity
- We will do what we say we are going to do with your donations and, with your permission, we will keep you informed about how your support is making a difference
- We will make it easy for you to tell us how you would like us to contact you. If you’d rather we didn’t get in touch in a particular way, or even contact you at all, we won’t
- We will tell the truth
- We will communicate appropriately and sensitively when engaging with supporters and the general public
- We will keep your personal details safe, secure and confidential
- We will never sell to or swap your details with a third party
We hope that our promise to you and our being registered with the Fundraising Regulator will enable you to give with confidence.
Thank you so much for your support and helping us make a real difference to the lives of kidney patients and their families.
If you would like any further information, you can call the fundraising team Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm on 01420 594 943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org