For over 40 years, we have been providing support for kidney patients and their families. In these challenging and uncertain times it is your donations that continue to help us ensure that no one faces kidney disease alone.
How to make your donation
- You can make a donation using a debit/credit card or PayPal online by clicking the purple Donate button at the top of the page or going to the Kidney Care UK online donation portal.
- You can transfer your donation direct to our account (Kidney Care UK, account number 24371060, sort code 30-93-20). Please include your name as the reference and email or phone us so we can acknowledge and thank you for your donation.
- You can send a cheque (made payment to Kidney Care UK) to Kidney Care UK, 3-4 The Windmills, St. Mary’s Close, Alton, GU34 1EF.
- You can make a donation using a debit/credit card by calling the Kidney Care UK team on 01420 552698
- Please note: if you have collected any cash or cheques made payable to yourself on our behalf, please bank them and then pass the donation through one of the options above.
Further details are available on our fundraising resources page or get in touch with the team for further information and support.
Set up a regular gift
You can set up a regular gift to Kidney Care UK
- by clicking the purple Donate button at the top of the page or going to the Kidney Care UK online donation portal
- by completing a Direct Debit form and posting it to us at Kidney Care UK, 3-4 The Windmills, St. Mary’s Close, Alton, GU34 1EF.
Contact us at Kidney Care UK
If you would like further information or support making a donation, please get in touch.
Speak to us by calling 01420 594943, email [email protected] or complete our online form and we will come back to you as soon as possible.
Next in this section