Walk 25km or 50km across England's South West Peninsular
Join as a team or as an individual. It's your challenge, your way. With full support and hospitality your journey will be unforgettable. Find out more about the South West 50 Challenge on the Ultra Challenge website.
By joining our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patients right across the UK, you get our full support throughout your training and fundraising. We’ll provide:
- Access to our Training Zone
- Your Kidney Care UK technical top
- Our fundraising support and top tips
- Our in-house (or at-work) collection box and sponsorship forms
Most importantly we'll provide you with a reason to put in all those months of hard training and fundraising, because you'll know that your efforts are going towards helping to ensure no-one faces kidney disease alone.
Choose your fundraising option:
You pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place.
From 1st March, use code SPRINGCHARITY22 for 25% of your registration fee!
- Full Challenge (50km)- Reg fee £20 + Fundraising target £395
- Half Challenge (25km)- Registration fee £10 + Fundraising target £250
You have a lower fundraising target & you pay half of the cost of your place- the charity pays the other half.
- Full Challenge (50km)- Reg fee £72.50 + Fundraising target £218
- Half Challenge (25km)- Registration fee £45 + Fundraising target £135
Covid Secure Measures
Ultra Challenges were one of the UK’s first ‘Covid Secure’ mass participation challenges in 2020 – and will also be implementing standardised measures to keep all participants safe whilst on each challenge in 2022. You’ll see special social distancing requirements & hygiene measures in place across many elements of the events, ensuring each Ultra Challenge is as low risk as possible for everyone involved. For more information on this, click here.
The minimum age for this event is 14 years old (with an adult) for the quarter challenge, 16 years old (with an adult) for the Half and 18 years old for the full challenge.