Regatta London is the UK’s first mass participation paddle sports event.
Regatta London offers a unique experience to kayak/canoe 12 miles along the River Thames through the heart of London, with no tide and no other boats. Starting in Hammersmith, the return route takes in iconic landmarks including Battersea Power Station, Big Ben, and The London Eye.
Join our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patient’s right across the UK.
Every #KidneyWarrior gets our full support. You will be provided with:
- Your Kidney Care UK supporter t-shirt
- Our fundraising support and top tips
- Our in-house (or at-work) collection box and sponsorship forms
Most importantly we'll provide you with a reason to paddle, because you'll know that your efforts are going towards helping to ensure no one faces kidney disease alone.
Apply for a Charity Place
We'd love for you to apply for one of our charity places. We have places for both the single and two seater kayaks/canoes, as well as stand up paddle boarding in the 12 mile Hammersmith to Westminster and back route. Whichever option you choose to take on, you will need to provide/source your own vessel.
- For single seater kayaks and stand up paddle boarding there is no registration fee, instead we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £250 in sponsorship
- For two seater kayak/canoes, there is no registration fee, instead we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £500 in sponsorship
To apply for a charity place, simply complete our online charity place form.
Secure your own place
Things to know
- All participants need to be over the age of 16
- You will need to source/provide your own vessel/boat