Regatta London is the UK’s first mass participation paddle sports event.
Regatta London offers a unique experience to kayak/canoe 12 miles along the River Thames through the heart of London, with no tide and no other boats. Starting in Hammersmith, the return route takes in iconic landmarks including Battersea Power Station, Big Ben, and The London Eye.
Join our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patient’s right across the UK.
Every #KidneyWarrior gets our full support. You will be provided with:
- Your Kidney Care UK supporter t-shirt
- Our fundraising support and top tips
- Our in-house (or at-work) collection box and sponsorship forms
Most importantly we'll provide you with a reason to paddle, because you'll know that your efforts are going towards helping to ensure no one faces kidney disease alone.
Apply for a Charity Place
We have filled all our places in Regatta London 2019 but if you are interested in taking part next year please get in touch.
Secure your own place
Things to know
- All participants need to be over the age of 16
- You will need to source/provide your own vessel/boat