Take part in the London to Brighton Challenge for Kidney Care UK
Join as a team or as an individual. It's your challenge, your way. With full support and hospitality through day and night your journey will be unforgettable. Find out more about the London to Brighton Challenge on the Ultra Challenge website.
By joining our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patients right across the UK, you get our full support throughout your training and fundraising. We’ll provide:
- Access to our Training Zone
- Your Kidney Care UK technical top
- Our fundraising support and top tips
- Our in-house (or at-work) collection box and sponsorship forms
Most importantly we'll provide you with a reason to put in all those months of hard training and fundraising, because you'll know that your efforts are going towards helping to ensure no-one faces kidney disease alone.
Choose your fundraising option:
You pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place.
- Full Challenge (100km)- Registration fee £45 + Fundraising target £595
- Half Challenge (50km)- Registration fee £30 + Fundraising target £395
- Quarter Challenge (25km) Registration fee £15 + Fundraising target £245
You have a lower fundraising target & you pay half of the cost of your place- the charity pays the other half
- Full Challenge (100km)- Registration fee £110 + Fundraising target £330
- Half Challenge (50km)- Registration fee £72.50 + Fundraising target £220
- Quarter Challenge (25km) Registration fee £45 + Fundraising target £135
The minimum age for this event is 14 years old (with an adult) for the quarter challenge, 16 years old (with an adult) for the Half and 18 years old for the full challenge.