Brand new for 2020. Walk 25km, 50km or 100km around the beautiful Lake District.
Walk, jog or run the Lake District Challenge, taking in Ambleside, nature reserves and Lake Windermere. Join as a team or individual. It's your challenge, your way. With full support on the day with us being there at the start and finish, your journey will be unforgettable. Find out more about the Lake District Challenge on the Ultra Challenge website
By joining our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patients right across the UK, you get our full support throughout your training and fundraising. We’ll provide:
- Access to our Training Zone
- Your Kidney Care UK technical top
- Our fundraising support and top tips
- Our in-house (or at-work) collection box and sponsorship forms
Most importantly we'll provide you with a reason to put in all those months of hard training and fundraising, because you'll know that your efforts are going towards helping to ensure no-one faces kidney disease alone.
Choosing your fundraising option:
You pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place.
Sign up by 1st October & get a FREE tech t-shirt and a discount of your registration fee!
- Full Challenge (100km)- Registration fee £45 + Fundraising target £595
- Half Challenge (50km)- Registration fee £30 + Fundraising target £395
- Quarter Challenge (25km) Registration fee £15 + Fundraising target £245
You have a lower fundraising target & you pay half of the cost of your place- the charity pays the other half
- Full Challenge (100km)- Registration fee £110 + Fundraising target £330
- Half Challenge (50km)- Registration fee £72.50 + Fundraising target £220
- Quarter Challenge (25km) Registration fee £45 + Fundraising target £135
Make sure you select ‘Kidney Care UK’ from the drop down menu when selecting your charity.
The minimum age for this event is 14 years old (with an adult) for the quarter challenge, 16 years old (with an adult) for the Half and 18 years old for the full challenge.