Brand new for 2020. Walk 25km, 50km or 100km around the beautiful Lake District.
Walk, jog or run the Lake District Challenge, taking in Ambleside, nature reserves and Lake Windermere. Join as a team or individual. It's your challenge, your way. With full support on the day with us being there at the start and finish, your journey will be unforgettable. Find out more about the Lake District Challenge on the Ultra Challenge website
By joining our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patients right across the UK, you get our full support throughout your training and fundraising. We’ll provide:
- Access to our Training Zone
- Your Kidney Care UK technical top
- Our fundraising support and top tips
- Our in-house (or at-work) collection box and sponsorship forms
Most importantly we'll provide you with a reason to put in all those months of hard training and fundraising, because you'll know that your efforts are going towards helping to ensure no-one faces kidney disease alone.
From 1st March, use code SPRINGCHARITY22 for 25% of your registration fee!
There are three ways in which you can take on this incredible challenge & support Kidney Care UK.
- Charity Sponsorship- You pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place.
- Charity Mixed Funding- you have a lower fundraising target & you pay half of the cost of your place- the charity pays the other half
- Self-funding option- you pay the full event place cost when your register and raise as much as you can for Kidney Care UK
To sign-up, complete your form here and select ‘Kidney Care UK’ from the drop down menu when selecting your charity.
Covid Secure Measures
Ultra Challenges were one of the UK’s first ‘Covid Secure’ mass participation challenges in 2020 – and will also be implementing standardised measures to keep all participants safe whilst on each challenge in 2022. You’ll see special social distancing requirements & hygiene measures in place across many elements of the events, ensuring each Ultra Challenge is as low risk as possible for everyone involved. For more information on this, click here.
The minimum age for this event is 14 years old (with an adult) for the quarter challenge, 16 years old (with an adult) for the Half and 18 years old for the full challenge.