Kiltwalk is a fun-filled challenge event for all abilities.
The Kiltwalk series is currently affected by the Government's Coronavirus announcements. The KiltWalk Glasgow has been postponed and will likely be rescheduled to later in the year. We will update and communicate the new date when it's confirmed.
Choose from the six mile 'Wee Wander', 15 mile 'Big Stroll', or tackle the ultimate 'Mighty Stride' and walk 23 miles. Get the whole family involved! Find out more about the event on the Kiltwalk website.
Join our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patients right across the UK.
Every #KidneyWarrior gets our full support. We'll provide:
- Access to our Training Zone
- Your Kidney Care UK running top with iron on letters
- Our fundraising support and top tips
- Our in house (or at work) collection box and sponsorship forms
Most importantly we'll provide you with a reason to put in all those months of hard training and fundraising, because you'll know what your efforts are going towards helping to ensure no one faces kidney disease alone.
Sign up for the Kiltwalk
We'd love for you to join our team. To sign up, simply register on the organiser's website
- The Mighty Stride - Glasgow Green to Moss O’Balloch, Loch Lomond (22.6 miles) - £31.69
- The Big Stroll - Queens Quay Clydebank to Moss O’Balloch, Loch Lomond (15 miles) - £31.69
- The Wee Wander - Levengrove Park Dumbarton to Loch Lomond (6 miles) - £12.80 per adult / £6.50 per child / FREE for under 5s