Climb the highest free standing mountain in the world for the experience of a lifetime.
Kilimanjaro soars to a high of 5,895m. It’s the highest mountain in Africa and the views from the summit are spectacular. This Kilimanjaro Trek is a 10 day trip, including 6 days trekking the stunning Machame Route. Find out more about Kilimanjaro on the Discover Adventure Website.
Join our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patients right across the UK.
Every #KidneyWarrior gets our full support. We’ll provide:
- Access to our Training Zone
- Your Kidney Care UK technical top with iron on letters
- Our fundraising support and top tips
- Our in-house (or at-work) collection box and sponsorship forms
Most importantly we'll provide you with a reason to put in all those months of hard training and fundraising, because you'll know that your efforts are going towards helping to ensure no-one faces kidney disease alone.
To sign up, simply complete the online entry form on the organisers website, choose a date from the various options available and select Kidney Care UK from the drop down menu when selecting your charity.
There is also a registration fee payable to the organisers when signing up and the following 3 payment options:
- Fundraising Option - pledge to raise a minimum of £4,500
- Part-payment Option - pledge to raise a minimum of £3,500
- Full Payment Option - choose to pay the full cost of the trek yourself. There's no minimum sponsorship pledge, we just ask that you raise as much as you can.
The minimum age for this event is 18 years old