Join us at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, an event where there’s something for everyone with 5K, 10K, half marathon, and full marathon distances available.
The Edinburgh Marathon route takes you around Holyrood Park in the heart of Edinburgh. Find out more about the event on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival website.
Join our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patients right across the UK.
Become a #KidneyWarrior and receive:
- Kidney Care UK technical t-shirt
- Fundraising pack full of helpful hints and tips
- Access to Kidney Care UK's training zone
- Loud and proud cheer squad
- Dedicated support from our experienced fundraising team
- Invitation to our #KidneyWarrior Facebook page
Most importantly we’ll provide you with a reason to put in all those months of hard training and fundraising, because you’ll know that your efforts are going towards helping to ensure no one faces kidney disease alone.
How to take part
We have guaranteed charity places in this event, we ask for the registration fee and sponsorship below.
- Marathon – Reg fee: £30 Minimum sponsorship: £500
- Half marathon – Reg fee: £20 Minimum sponsorship: £350
- 10km – Reg fee: £15 Minimum sponsorship: £200
- 5km – Reg fee: £10 Minimum sponsorship: £100
Minimum sponsorship: Above
Sign up nowSign up
Please note: the minimum ages for the events are below:
Marathon - 18 years, Half Marathon - 17yrs, 10km - 15yrs, 5km - 11yrs on race day.
Have your own place?
If you already have your own place and want to use it to run for Kidney Care UK, just let us know by filling in the form below!
Own Place form
If you have any questions about the event, please don’t hesitate to contact our fundraising team.