Join us at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, an event where there’s something for everyone with 5K, 10K, half marathon, and full marathon distances available.
The Edinburgh Marathon route takes you around Holyrood Park in the heart of Edinburgh. Find out more about the event on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival website.
Join our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patients right across the UK.
Every #KidneyWarrior gets our full support. We’ll provide:
- Access to our Training Zone
- Your Kidney Care UK running top with iron on letters
- Our fundraising support and top tips
- Our in house (or at work) collection box and sponsorship forms
Most importantly we’ll provide you with a reason to put in all those months of hard training and fundraising, because you’ll know that your efforts are going towards helping to ensure no one faces kidney disease alone.
Apply for a Charity Place
We’d love for you to join our team. To sign up for a charity place, simply complete the online entry form on the organiser’s website and select the event that you want to take part in.
We simply ask that you pledge to raise one of the following minimum sponsorship targets:
- Marathon – pledge to raise a minimum of £500
- Half marathon – pledge to raise a minimum of £250
- 10k – pledge to raise a minimum of £150
- 5k – pledge to raise a minimum of £100
Got your own place?
Do you have your own place in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival? We’d love for you to join our and help grow our team. There’s no minimum sponsorship pledge, we just ask that you raise as much as you can. Simply let us know that you have your Own Place and we will welcome you to the team.
The minimum age for the 10K is 15 years old, the half distance is 17 years old and for the full marathon is 18 years old