Walk, Jog, or Run a 50km Ultra Challenge, or take on the 25km half challenge and make it an active Easter
From the Windsor Racecourse base camp 1500 adventurers will head out on looped routes through the Great Park with fantastic views of Windsor Castle, on to Runnymede, along the Thames Path, and takes in some wonderful countryside. You’ll get full support all the way, a few post Easter surprises, a celebration finish at base camp, and a BBQ meal. It’s a great way to kick off the 2024 Ultra Challenge season, and to get in shape for summer. Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
By joining our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patients right across the UK, you get our full support throughout your training and fundraising. We’ll provide:
- Your Kidney Care UK technical top
- Our fundraising support and top tips
- Fundraising pack with plenty of top tips and materials
Choose your fundraising option:
Charity Sponsorship -
You pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 50km - Registration fee £30 + Fundraising target £360
- 25km - Registration fee £20 + Fundraising target £240
Mixed Fundraising -
Pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 50km - Registration fee £75 + Fundraising target £225
- 25km - Registration fee £50 + Fundraising target £150
Minimum sponsorship see above
Sign up nowRegister