Take on the Cardiff Half Marathon 2023 for Kidney Care UK
This event is organised by Run 4 Wales
The Wizz Air Cardiff Half Marathon has grown into one of the largest and most exciting road races in the United Kingdom. It is now one of Europe’s largest half marathons and in 2023, will be celebrating it's 20th anniversary - lots of finish line goodies!
Join our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patients right across the UK.
What to expect when you become a #KidneyWarrior:
- Kidney Care UK technical t-shirt
- Fundraising pack full of helpful hints and tips
- Access to Kidney Care UK's training zone
- Loud and proud cheer squad
- Dedicated support from our experienced fundraising team
- Invitation to our #KidneyWarrior Facebook page
Most importantly you’ll know that all your hard work training and fundraising will help ensure no one faces kidney disease alone.
How to take part
If you would like to take part we have guaranteed charity places in this event, we ask for the registration fee and minimum sponsorship below.
Minimum Sponsorship: £250
Sign up now!Sign up
Have your own place?
If you already have your own place and want to use it to run for Kidney Care UK, just let us know below.
You'll get all the same support as our charity place runners - don't worry!