Join us on Sunday 2 April 2023 for the Brighton Marathon and be part of one of the most exciting running events in the country
Registration Fee: £20
Fundraising requirement: £300
Join our team of #KidneyWarriors supporting kidney patients right across the UK.
Whether you are a seasoned runner or a first-timer, Kidney Care UK will be with you and support you every step of the way. We offer all our runners a support package we are proud of and will do all that we can to ensure that your Brighton Marathon experience is one you will never forget.
What to expect when you become a #KidneyWarrior:
- your very own Kidney Care UK technical t-shirt
- a full fundraising pack with helpful hints and tips to kick start your fundraising journey
- access to Kidney Care UK's training zone
- a loud and proud cheer squad to support you along the way
- support throughout from an experienced member of our fundraising team
- a Facebook page so you can meet other runners and feel like a real team
Most importantly we’ll provide you with a reason to put in all those months of hard training and fundraising, because you’ll know that your efforts are going towards helping to ensure no one faces kidney disease alone.
Apply for a Charity Place
Want the opportunity to run in the 2023 Brighton Marathon by registering for one of our limited charity spaces? Register now and sign up to run for Kidney Care UK!
Click here to register
Join our team with your Own Place
Places are available now to purchase on the organisers website. If you’re lucky enough to secure a place we’d love for you to join us and help grow our team. There’s no minimum sponsorship pledge, we just ask that you raise as much as you can. Simply let us know that you have your own place by filling out our own place form.
Own place form
The minimum age for the 10K is 15 years old, the half distance is 17 years old and for the full marathon is 18 years old