Applications are now closed for our 2024 places. If you were one of the lucky ones, to get your own place in the TCS London Marathon 2024 ballot, we'd love you to run for us!
This event is organised by London Marathon Events Ltd
The TCS London Marathon needs no introduction – as the world's biggest single day fundraising event and one of the world's big 5 world marathons. If you want to be a part of this iconic event and take on the most famous 26.2 miles in the world, get your application in to be a part of Kidney Care UK 2024 team.
What to expect when you become a #KidneyWarrior:
- FREE Kidney Care UK technical T-shirt or vest with iron on letters
- 6 months FREE access to the official Coopah training app (worth £60!)
- Access to our training hub
- Monthly newsletters with training tips and fundraising advice
- Fundraising pack with helpful hints to kick-start your fundraising journey
- Access to Kidney Care UK's training zone and session with London Marathon experts to help your training
- Invite to our Strava club, Whatsapp and Facebook groups
- Cheer points on route for your family and friends to join on the day
Most importantly you’ll know that all your hard work training and fundraising will help ensure no one faces kidney disease alone.
How to take part
Our applications are now closed for the London Marathon 2024.
Thank you to all those who have applied. We will be in touch with the outcome of your application very soon.
Secured your own place in the TCS London Marathon 2024?
If you are lucky enough to get a good for age place or are successful in the upcoming ballot results (to be released 6 July 2023), you can still run for us!
There’s no minimum sponsorship, all we ask is you raise as much as you can – you will still receive the same support from our dedicated fundraising team! Please let us know you have secured your own place by completing our London Marathon 2024 Own Place Form.
If you have any questions about the event, please don’t hesitate to contact our fundraising team