Take part in the TCS London Marathon 2024 for Kidney Care UK. Get your application in today!
This event is organised by London Marathon Events Ltd
The TCS London Marathon needs no introduction – as the world's biggest single day fundraising event and one of the world's big 5 world marathons. If you want to be a part of this iconic event and take on the most famous 26.2 miles in the world, get your application in to be a part of Kidney Care UK 2024 team.
We've put together our Terms & Conditions and some FAQs for our places as well as the event itself, to help you complete your application
What to expect when you become a #KidneyWarrior:
- FREE Kidney Care UK technical T-shirt or vest with iron on letters
- Monthly newsletters with training tips and fundraising advice
- Fundraising pack with helpful hints to kick-start your fundraising journey
- Access to Kidney Care UK's training zone and session with London Marathon experts to help your training
- Invite to our Strava club, Whatsapp and Facebook groups
- Cheer points on route for your family and friends to join on the day
Most importantly you’ll know that all your hard work training and fundraising will help ensure no one faces kidney disease alone.
How to take part
Our application process for the TCS London Marathon 2024 is now open. Please submit your application below.
Please note the registration fee is only payable should you be successful in your application.
Registration fee: £50 Minimum target: £2,500
Good luck!Apply now
Secured your own place in the TCS London Marathon 2024?
It's not too late!
If you are lucky enough to have secured a good for age place or are successful in the upcoming ballot results (released June 2023), you can still run for us!
There’s no minimum sponsorship, all we ask is you raise as much as you can – you will still receive the same support from our dedicated fundraising team! Please let us know you have secured your own place by completing our London Marathon 2024 Own Place Form.
London Marathon 2024 Own Place Form
If you have any questions about the event, please don’t hesitate to contact our fundraising team