Thank you to all our remarkable #KidneyWarriors who raised so much running the 2018 London Marathon.
The London Marathon needs no introductions - it is quite simply the biggest and best marathon around. Kidney Care UK will have a team there once again in 2019 and we would love for you to be part of it.
Have you secured your own place?
If you were one of the lucky ones in the ballot, we’d love for you to become a #KidneyWarrior and join our team. Simply let us know that you have your own place by completing the Own Place Form and we will welcome you to the team.
We only have a limited number of charity places in the London Marathon 2019 and we have now allocated all our charity places. If you applied you will have been automatically be added to our waiting list, we will only get in contact with you if a place becomes available.
As part of our team - whether through a charity place or your own ballot place - we will: -
- Provide direct and personalised support from the moment you sign up
- Send you a welcome pack that includes a Kidney Care UK running top, sweat band and drawstring bag and lots of fundraising support and materials
- Share our online training zone with training guides for all levels, pace calculators, route planners and more.
- Be there to cheer you along and invite you and your family and friends to join us at a post-race celebration.
- Share how your support and the funds you raise support the vital work we do in supporting kidney patients and their families.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer to help us at the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01420 594 943.