Our 2020 impact report
Each year we release our impact report that outlines the positive changes we made to the lives of people affected by kidney disease all over the UK.
In 2020 we;
- provided personal, in-depth support to 550 people affected by kidney disease every month
- spent over £2.1m to support everyone affected by kidney disease
- distributed 76,000 patient resources to 152 units to support and inform patients
- helped patients claim over £1m through our advocacy, welfare and benefits services
- spent over £1.3m to provide in-depth direct patient support
- met the growing need for clothing and hardship grants which increased by over 80%
- spent over £470k funding projects in hospitals that improved patient support and care
- provided 1,180 individual patients with grants to help relieve financial pressure at a time of need
- took over 7,000 calls for advice or support
- supported 22 projects to improve care for children and young people
- and had our patient information accessed by over 1.16m people.
Our impact report also has stories from real kidney patients as well as information about our campaigning work and how you can get involved and help support our work.
If you'd like a hard copy of our impact report please contact us