Our 2018 impact report
Each year we release our impact report that outlines the positive changes we made to the lives of people affected by kidney disease all over the UK.
In 2018 we;
- invested over £2.4million to support kidney patients and their families,
- supported 3,699 patients with financial grants, counselling and advocacy,
- invested £741,282 on care and service improvements, research and equipment,
- gave more than 8,000 people support through our online community,
- supported more than 100 patients every week,
- helped 927 kidney patients and their families take a break,
- issued over 1,533 individual patient grants giving a total of over £929,305.
Our impact report also has stories from real kidney patients as well as information about our campaigning work and how you can get involved and help support our work.
If you'd like a hard copy of our impact report please contact us