Our 2019 impact report
Each year we release our impact report that outlines the positive changes we made to the lives of people affected by kidney disease all over the UK.
In 2019 we;
- provided personal, in-depth support to over 200 people affected by kidney disease every week
- spent £1.5m on direct personal support
- distributed 80,000 leaflets to 139 units meaning 70% more units shared our leaflets
- awarded £55,000 in hardship grants
- put 16,000 patient views at the heart of service improvements
- supported 44% more patients through our counselling service
- grew our Facebook support group to 9,000 members
- supported 56% more patients through our advocacy service
Our impact report also has stories from real kidney patients as well as information about our campaigning work and how you can get involved and help support our work.
If you'd like a hard copy of our impact report please contact us