Our 2021 impact report
Each year we release our impact report that outlines the positive changes we made to the lives of people affected by kidney disease all over the UK.
In 2021 we;
- provided personal, in-depth support to more than 500 people affected by kidney disease and their families every month
- invested £3.2m to support everyone affected by kidney disease
- helped patients claim over £2m through our advocacy, welfare and benefits services
- spent over £1.3m to provide in-depth direct patient support
- raised an incredible £1.3m via 11,315 donations from 3,472 donors
- spent over £650k funding projects in hospitals that improved patient support and care
- provided 1,191 individual patients with grants to help relieve financial pressure at a time of need
- supported over 12,000 people living with kidney disease through our hospital grants programme
- had more than 1,160 people attend our Covid-19 Question Time webinars
- and had more than 635,000 people access our website looking for information and advice at a time when clarity and reassurance was needed most by those in our community
Our impact report also has stories from real kidney patients as well as information about our campaigning work and how you can get involved and help support our work.
If you'd like a hard copy of our impact report please contact us